Tuesday 18 June 2013

HCI M2

Space Goblin Attack


Input
The start up screen on my game is going to there so the user has an idea of what is in the game. I have designed it to have a picture on the background that shows what the game is like. The photo is going to be quite dark with some bright colours so the parts with the colours will stand out. I have designed 3 buttons to go at the bottom, these buttons are going to be a bright colour so the user can see the buttons standing out from the dark background. The last thing is my title, I am going to have this the same colour as the buttons so they also pop out to the user.

Output
The output of the home screen is the help screen, on this screen it explains the way the game works. I have made a box that pops up and is opaque so the colours from the background come through black. Because of the background I had to make the colour of the text lighter so that the user could see the text. I made the text white to fix this.

Interactive Media Product 

Input
On the front page when you open my inteactive disc you will notice that the colours are light colours, I have done this so it isnt hard to see everything and so people dont hurt their eyes. For the buttons at the bottom, I have used pictures so you can see what you are pressing.

Output
The output of my product is the videos page, this page is set out the same as the home page apart from it has a video on it. I have done this so that the colours are consistent and kept the house style the same throughout the product.







No comments:

Post a Comment